5 REASONS to JOIN CPAP
The FREE Comprehensive Preparation Assistance Program
- CPAP is a non-profit organization that provides comprehensive educational support and services to underserved students, families, and organizations.
- *CPAP is a multi-resource center that offers training, consultation, planning tools, and guidance to all applicants regardless of racial, economic, or other circumstances.
- CPAP program is designed to adjust to the needs of changing global career initiatives.
- CPAP focuses on compiling the best educational profile involving students and parental participation.
- CPAP is to offer support that is necessary to ensure their academic success.
*These resources are available to community-based organizations.